cairocffi is a CFFI-based drop-in replacement for Pycairo, a set of Python bindings and object-oriented API for cairo. Cairo is a 2D vector graphics library with support for multiple backends including image buffers, PNG, PostScript, PDF, and SVG file output.
cairocffi.pixbuf module uses GDK-PixBuf
to decode various image formats for use in cairo.
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.6+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://cairocffi.readthedocs.io
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/cairocffi/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/cairocffi
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
- API partially compatible with Pycairo.
- Works with any version of cairo.
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to cairocffi. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
- Python API reference
- Fonts & text
- Enumerated values
- Pixel format
- Compositiong operator
- Antialiasing mode
- Fill rule
- Line cap style
- Line join style
- Font slant
- Font weight
- Subpixel order
- Hint style
- Metrics hinting mode
- Path operation
- Pattern extend
- Pixel filter
- PDF version
- PDF outline
- PDF metadata
- PostScript level
- SVG version
- SVG unit
- Cluster flags
- Decoding images with GDK-PixBuf
- Using XCB surfaces with xcffib
- CFFI API