cairocffi is a CFFI-based drop-in replacement for Pycairo, a set of Python bindings and object-oriented API for cairo. Cairo is a 2D vector graphics library with support for multiple backends including image buffers, PNG, PostScript, PDF, and SVG file output.
cairocffi.pixbuf module uses GDK-PixBuf
to decode various image formats for use in cairo.
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.6+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://cairocffi.readthedocs.io
- Changelog: https://github.com/Kozea/cairocffi/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/Kozea/cairocffi
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
- API partially compatible with Pycairo.
- Works with any version of cairo.
cairocffi has been created and developed by Kozea (https://kozea.fr). Professional support, maintenance and community management is provided by CourtBouillon (https://www.courtbouillon.org).
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to cairocffi. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
- Python API reference
- Fonts & text
- Enumerated values
- Pixel format
- Compositiong operator
- Antialiasing mode
- Fill rule
- Line cap style
- Line join style
- Font slant
- Font weight
- Subpixel order
- Hint style
- Metrics hinting mode
- Path operation
- Pattern extend
- Pixel filter
- PDF version
- PDF outline
- PDF metadata
- PostScript level
- SVG version
- SVG unit
- Cluster flags
- Decoding images with GDK-PixBuf
- Using XCB surfaces with xcffib
- CFFI API